miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

See you next semester.


Hello Guys,
I’m extremely sad because today I’m going to write my last post. This has been an excellent experience because it’s really nice to write in English, I enjoy it very much. I think that this experience helps a lot to learn more about this language that it’s very important because nowadays everyone in the world speaks English, It is considered like the universal Language.

I enjoy a lot to write about different topics because it’s very interesting to know the view of the people about topics that concern all the society. It was really interesting to write about the stereotypes in postmodern society. I’m very happy because I though that as soon I was going to enter to the university I was not going to be able to write in English.

I suggest that it is more interesting to speak about things that we are interested because in this way we speak more in English cause we are writing about topics that we loved. Also in this way we can motivate the students to write in English. Writing posts help me a lot because like this I don’t forget this language and the grammar of it. This way of learning it’s very effective. I think that the best way of learning a language is to writing it.

Well that was it,
I hope to see you the next semester.

5 comentarios:

  1. andria! i hope see you next semester too ! i know we are gonna keep together for a long time (5 years or more)
    see yooou in yor next post! ( next semester finally!)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that English must improve some thing! It's just starting!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I can see you love this!
    Good for you Andría!

    kisses cute girl!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. freeeeeedooooommmmmmmmm
    yeahhh kisses for you
    bye

    ResponderEliminar