miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Education




Hello people!

I’m very happy today because as you know Chile won today. It was a very dramatic game; I think that Mark Gonzales should have played the whole game, he plays very well.

Today I’m going to talk about some ways that physical therapies can use to help individuals, families and the community. I believe that the major importance has not been given to the injuries that we can suffer in the future; we only care about the things that happen in the instant. I see my grandmother and she falls too much so I think that a solution to that problem can be to teach to do the movements with major efficiency. In that way we could anticipate injuries to the future that they could be catastrophic in case of the adult. I think that the government should adapt mechanisms to have fewer adults in the hospitals and also we can anticipate possible accidents. In some places we could apply these mechanisms: neighbour’s meeting, meetings of major adults and in programs related to the health of the government.

I think that the physical therapist should join to this activity in order to teach in the correctly way the movements that the major adults have to effect.

We as professionals of health have to be compromised with the community and help the others. The health system of this government does not make the best use of their resources so I think that they should use the money to inform and promote preventions of diseases.

I hope you like this post, I did it we all my love.

6 comentarios:

  1. Andria! i think mark gonzalez rock! and valdivia sucks! ajajaja
    i know you will married with "boseyur" ajajaj ( i don't know how to write it)
    I love physical therapy!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILEE! jajajaja
    I too think that mark gonzalez must play in all the game!
    A social meaning join us in our future profesions, kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree every professional that works in the health area have to be compromised with community. The vocation is the principal! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. As professinals we must be there teaching peoplee! :D

    GO CHILEE! :D
    XDDDD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oooo is very incredible, jadjajdja go chileeee cooooo very important information andi kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I had never post on this blog !
    jaja It was fun that you right at first about the victory of chile wuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!
    We are the champions my friends! (nice song of queen)
    Well I think that all the health professionals have an imoportant role in education of people. But the bad thing is that the people don´t care about their health! they only care about them when they are sick. For that reason I think that as a future health professionals we have to incentivate more the people to get information about health care and prevention.
    Well ANDRIA (jaja) have a nice week, see you in english :)
    Take care ! Bye!

    ResponderEliminar