miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

My Real Job


Hello classmates,

Today I’m going to talk about one of the things that I love that is my career. To be sincere I didn’t want to study physical therapy, I wanted to study theatre but last year I rejected the idea. I chose physical therapy because it is related to one the things that I most like in the world which is sport. Since I was 10 years old I was related to sports, I played volleyball every single day. Last year I was thinking which career was related with my interests and one of the best’s options was physical therapy.

I imagine myself working with athletes because I love the environment of this area. We can notice that this area inculcates you values as: effort, loyalty and perseverance. I think that the life of an athlete it’s very complicated because in a country as Chile, the sport is not considered very important (With exception of the football). I would be glad to participate in the area of sports giving support and happiness with the rehabilitation. I dream myself having a clinic only for athletes; I think that I will be happy forever if one day I have it.

Like I say before I want to be related with the sport area of physical therapy. First I want to be an employee but then I want to have my own clinic. I will work all the time that it requires because I will be doing what I want since I was 18 years old.

Well that was it.
I hope you like it because it is very important to me this topic.

6 comentarios:

  1. this is very nice, i really spected this of you
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hope everything you want come true!
    Very good postt :)!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. andria! i know all yours dream became true! you will be a successful person! and will send my spor childrens to your clinic! see yoou! ajaj :D
    PD: i read your all post!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It will be very nice if i work with you Andría!
    love you
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like the area of sports too ;)
    we can have our own clinic :D

    ResponderEliminar