martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

Volleyball




Hello classmates, it’s been a long time. I hope that you have some very pretty vacations. Today I am going to talk about one of the things that I loved to do in my life. Well, since I was 8 years old I played volleyball every single day. It’s the most beautiful and fun sport of the world. I started to play in the school but then I played in some clubs to improve. I played in the club of the catholic university and the Stadium Italian.


Last summer I played an international championship in which different countries of the world came. It was a very good experience because it helped me to play much better. I didn’t enter to a club last year because I was studying all day to enter to a good university like the University of Chile. Sometimes I think that was a bad decision but I believed that it helped me to be able to study what I really wanted.


I believe that this sport is one of the prettiest things that have happened to me. It helped me to have more confidence, more empathy with my partners. At the beginning I was a very selfish person but when I started to play volleyball, my personality changed.
Well that was it, Have a nice weekend.
Kisses!

2 comentarios:

  1. It's so good that you like to do sports. It would be better if you practice football ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. There is only one better way to lose strees, but sports is almost perfect XD, and fran it would be better if she play basquetball
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar