miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

Hobbie.

Hello guys:

It’s me again. Today I’ll talk about one of the things that I love to do since I was little. My father and my mother used to go always to the cinema when I was little and one day they took me. Since that day, I love to see movies.

They are my biggest love because I think that they convey emotions, ideals and in some cases they represent situations that happened to me. Also one of the main reasons that I love movies is because my biggest wish is to be an actress, I think that it’s a beautiful profession and I envy the people that act in movies.

Last year I started to go to the theatre and I liked it a lot. It was a very important experience because it helped me to see things in different ways and to express my ideals in a responsible way. I think that it’s so beautiful when you see plays about situations that happened to you or even to your country. I won’t forget when I see a play that talks about the military regime, the message that they wanted to transmit was so powerful that it made me think about the topic for days.

The theatre and the movies, apart from having a purpose of entertainment, also inform you and help you to develop an opinion about a certain topic. So it’s very important to consider these things as sources of information.

I hope you like my post,
We’ll be in touch.

Kisses.

3 comentarios:

  1. you have a very interesting point of view about theatre and movies i like it
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. andrea! i love watching movies too! but not the type that you watch i guess ahaa (you know)
    XXX
    see yoou!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wuajajajaj axon girl you are unique!

    I love to go to the cinema and theatre too! i think the same that you had wrote! you can learn a lot of different topics while you are having a great time!

    bye anDREa!

    ResponderEliminar