miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

Earthquake

Hello,

It’s me again. How was the weekend? I hope it was fun.

Guys, today I’ll talk about my experience about the earthquake that has just passed. That awful day I was with the family of a friend in the centre of Chile, A place called Reñaca. I planned to go out with my friend to a disco but the tiredness was stronger so we remained in the house watching the Festival of Viña del Mar, specifically, Ricardo Arjona.

I was sleeping when the earthquake began and when I woke up I realized that the land was moving. The dad of my friend took us in car to a hill and we listened to the radio to know what was happening in the country.

My reactions this day were very appropriate because I did not get out of control and I was calm all the time. The only thing that I wanted was to know something about my family but all the telephones were out of line.

After the earthquake I took part in a campaign that was done in my college. It was a very beautiful experience because I was doing something that was contributing to other families that were extremely affected.

I believe that as a country we learned to unite and overcome an experience as this one and it was very pretty to be a participant of it.

I hope you enjoin this story,
Bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. that is a very cool history :) i can`t wait for the next one!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. An incredible history ! :O my congratulations for your help in contribution for the affected people.

    pd. Lama you suck!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You look so different in the picture :O

    ResponderEliminar