miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Hello, this is me.

Hello classmates,
I'm Andrea Biskupovic Venturino, I'm 18 years old and I study physical therapy in the University of Chile. I'll be your partner in English and I'll be glad to help you when you need it. It is the first time I have a blogspot so don't laugh about the things that I write. This will be a very important experience because we'll learn together more about this language that is used by almost all the world.
I studied in the British Royal School of Santiago. The school give us all the tools to speak English very well so I'm proud about the nevel that I have. So that's all about me, I hope that you will read this.
Good luck guys!
Lov ya.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Andrea! how are you? this is funny! ahaha thaks for give us your help! i think i'm gonna need it ahaha
    Seba Y Andy
    byeee

    ResponderEliminar