miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

Vicente Mauri


Hello guys!

This is my new post, today I’m gonna talk about someone of my career. I’m studying physical therapy and I’m very happy with my career, specially, with my teachers. One of the teachers that I admire is Vicente Mauri and about him I’m talk today.

First, I don’t know so many things about him because I haven’t had so many classes with him and also I haven’t search about him.

Vicente Mauri is one of the teachers of the University of Chile; he makes me classes of functional anatomy. He’s Venezuelan and he study in his country. After he came to Chile to study physical therapy, he turned into one of the most out-standing students. He established a company with one of his partners; Rodrigo Latorre. His company related with physical therapy gives diplomas that are recognized all over the world. This company is very important in the area of physical therapy.

I admired him because he’s very intelligent and he was capable to study in two different countries. I wish him the best because he owns it.

Well, that was it!

Kisses.

6 comentarios:

  1. I know him and he is a very important man!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oohh i love him! he is very intelligent and cute too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ahah yes he is soooooooo cute !! and that accent ! I hope you can get to know him better and buy him some drinks like sebastian with carolina.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. aahahaha you are so in love with him! maybe he is in love with you too! (L)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love functional anatomy because he is our teacher (:

    ResponderEliminar