jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Physical Therapy


Hello,


I hope you liked my last post. Today I’m going to talk about one of the things that I loved with all my heart and its physical therapy, the career that I’m studying. I will be honest, physical was not my first option but I liked it very much, I was obsessed with theater but I decided that physical therapy was the best option.

I think that my career is very cool because you help people to relieve pain and improve mobility. Also the proximity that you get with the patient it’s so wonderful because you are participant in the process of rehabilitation that in my opinion it’s one of the processes of more importance to the patient.

One of the things that I hope of my career is to contribute to the health of the persons and to obtain a good result of work. Also I think that to study some career of the health, you have to be compromised with the health of the country.
That’s my entire career.
Kisses.

2 comentarios: