viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

"Let's face it-men and boys just have different brains from women and girls"



Hello classmates, I hope you have had one very pretty week and you have enjoyed it very much. Today I will talk about something very interesting for me: The difference between the brains of women and men.

The scientists said that there were differences between the brains of women and men and it was demonstrated by the different ways of thinking of both. It is very important that the differences between feminine brain and masculine brain are described in cognitive terms because scientist couldn’t use the biological reality to explain it.

The paper said that the woman had more aptitude to speak that the man. The women have the ability to communicate and understand others. On the other hand, the men are more methodical, they have the ability to understand mechanical systems.

I believe of that this situation is very common in the modern society but always there are exceptions. When I was a little girl my fathers inculcated me that the women had more aptitude to listen to others, to speak and help them. And the men were always related with rational ideas where the emotions didn’t participate. This situation is reflected in my family, where my mother talks a lot of topics related to the love, friendship and the life in general. Meanwhile, my father always talks about rational and serious ideas.

It is very important to consider that this not common in the whole society because there are exceptions that do not reflect the habitual situation.

Goodbye guys, have a nice week.
Enjoy your family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario