viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

My last post.

Hello guys, this is my last post and I’m very sad for that. I think that this was a very good experience to learn more about English. For me English is one of the most beautiful languages, the sound when you listen someone who is speaking it, it’s amazing.

I’m very happy because I improve my English and I think that one of the most things that I liked of this subject was that the teacher was always there for us and he had all the energy to teach us how to write and speak it. Something that I didn’t like so much was that there was not enough time to learn more and to speak it a lot.

One of the methods that I prefer to learn a language is to speak it all day long so I think that teachers have to dedicate more hours for that. But I don’t have too much complains about this course because I really enjoyed it very much and it was really fun. But something that I have to tell that the listenings were very hard and not all the people were able to understand what the people were saying.

Well, I’m extremely happy with all the new things that I learn and I know that them will help me to communicate with people for all over the world. English is the language that people of all the world use to communicate so the university gave a good opportunity to learn it and I’m proud for it. So if you have the opportunity to learn it you have to take advantage of it and if it is difficult for you to understand it, don’t give up..


That was it,
It was a really good experience and I will never forget it.
Kisses and have a happy year.

Andrea Biskupovic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario